ICMA is currently recruiting for both long-term and short-term candidates to join our team. Long-term positions will be based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Click Read More to learn about the positions.
- High proficiency of English and Spanish
- Master’s degree in one of the following fields: social sciences, economics, communication, geography, urban planning/development, architecture, engineering or a relevant, directly related discipline.
- Experience of working in Canada, Mexico and/or the USA and preferably in the fields of sustainable urban development, climate action and/or sustainable energy.
- Experience in working with the research community, private sector and financial institutions in the fields of: sustainable urbanisation, climate action and/or sustainable energy in EU and/or the partner countries.
- Experience from the EU’s Covenant of Mayors initiative, or similar initiative.
- Participation in at least two projects of a similar size in a capacity development/training role.
- Minimum 5 years full-time, proven post-graduate experience leading teams in the public or private sector or in public-funded projects of similar size and duration.
- Minimum 2 years full-time, proven post-graduate professional experience through projects and/or programs in building up and maintaining cooperation between sub-national entities.
- 2-5+ years full-time proven post-graduate experience working as an expert in the fields of: sustainable urban development, climate action and/or sustainable energy.
If you are interested in applying to long-term or short-term positions, or in receiving more information, please send your CV to Harleen Sohi (firstname.lastname@example.org)