When the strategy is published in 2018, it will outline the benefits of Australia’s digital transformation, focusing on how the government, the private sector and the community can work together to:
- build on our competitive strengths and develop new ones
- develop world-leading digital business capability for globally engaged, innovative, high-growth businesses
- drive a culture and mindset that support lifelong learning, a global outlook, and that respond positively to change
- address the ‘digital divide’ in skills and confidence to help all Australians succeed in a digital economy.
• Make a submission through our Consultation Hub www.consult.industry.gov.au
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail your submission to: Digital Economy Strategy team,
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science GPO Box 2013, Canberra ACT 2601.